- the purple street on the right is the road that we use to go in the center by foot, from our Dormitory (not shown on the map)
- the purple street on the left is Piotrkowska – the longest shopping street in Europe (nice, but not “wow”)
- the baby blue circle marks Manufaktura – a mall with bowling, cinema, shops, some pubs and restaurants, and also a skating ring that we will try soon :)
- the two circles in the middle mark the Lodz Gallery (another Mall) and Silver Screen (a cinema-plex)
- the orange streets are Rewolucji and Sterlinga – the streets where we have the courses
But remember: “Uge” is huge! (sigh: really?)
I still want to rent a bike, but I don’t think I’ll be able to. And if I leave in 3 months, I don’t know if there’s any point in buying a Second Hand one. To give you a slight overview over the distances, the purple street on the left, from top to bottom is 3km.